The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

CG Outlast Active Again

Go down

CG Outlast Active Again Empty CG Outlast Active Again

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hey Everyone. This is my last review of CG Outlast Active. When I get products, I give the first review and the I work with and see if my initial review was incorrect and these are my new findings.

After I tried it again, I found it was quick to set and I didn't need powder. It did blend well and I used a primer. So, this last time, I wanted to try its sweat and waterproof claims.

So, it went well most of the day and then I got in my car and sat there for a few mins. It was warm enough to sweat and this is what happened.

CG Outlast Active Again ZtIlejQl

First App

CG Outlast Active Again 6bYXF5Al

CG Outlast Active Again K0Y6CBPl

Closer

CG Outlast Active Again TTL89x3l

Then...

CG Outlast Active Again Q7JMxrbl

Interestingly, my face stayed the way I applied. So, if you use this you might apply one more application or with a brush, use a primer and powder and setting spray.
Aside from that I will use this is the cooler month and then I won't purchase again.

CG Outlast Active Again BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum