Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Maybelline Master Fix Studio I_vote_lcapMaybelline Master Fix Studio I_voting_barMaybelline Master Fix Studio I_vote_rcap 

Maybelline Master Fix Studio

Go down

Maybelline Master Fix Studio Empty Maybelline Master Fix Studio

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:51 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy   In this post I'm discussing Maybelline Master Fix Studio setting spray.
This product has some claims and I'm going to discuss them. I bought this to set all the foundations I review so I am not using my good stuff.

First, the set on this product reminds me of the primer that I use with my go-to foundations.

Maybelline Master Fix Studio Iu0WSUyl

Maybelline Master Fix Studio Z0GsQ20l

After it sets it has been ok for the day and my makeup has looked good. I have been using this product for a long time to get experience with it. You are supposed to shake well before using and then spray 4 to 6 times toward your face from 8-10 inches away.
I t also has a fragrance but not bad and it disappears.

Maybelline Master Fix Studio CirTUr8l

And a close up of Revlon's Connect The Dots eyeliner.

Click to view

https://imgur.com/a/BIRFmyp

Alright, now for the claims.

It says it keeps makeup looking fresh all-day

Keeps makeup from melting and fading.

Well, on one of those hot days, my makeup did this but it stayed on my face. So, it did not keep my foundation from melting. And, my eye color has also somewhat faded as well.

Maybelline Master Fix Studio Q7JMxrbl

I'm still using it. I'm sure it was the 85/90 degree temps. I'm sure when the cooler temps come back in the coming months it won't do that. I will update you later.

Above photo's show my eyes and face of reviews that are coming..  Cool

Maybelline Master Fix Studio BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum