Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder I_vote_lcapWet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder I_voting_barWet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder I_vote_rcap 

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder

Go down

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder Empty Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:32 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog post about Blossom Glow

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t131-wet-n-wild-megaglo-highlighting-powder

Hey, Everyone! I hope you are doing well. I know a review has been awhile. While I have posted several videos, I know I have many blog posts on their way.

In this post, I'm discussing Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glo.
While this packaging is not as heavy, it reminds me of Laura Gellers Hollywood Glam Palette.
This highlighter is pink and very pretty. My first highlighter in my undertone, the others were yellow and one more neutral.

This is the packaging.

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder FUTbiTsl

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder 43TkLA4l

The highlighter is a beautiful pink luminous color. And, it's quilted with no fly away powder.
Using it, I used a small brush and no powder build-up. There are a few grains on the black pan but that's all. This highlighter is soft and smooth to apply.

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder ZyoVfudl

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder TSI1GhQl

Look at this beautiful iridescent color

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder IBWIiOol

These are the swatches and the color is awesome.

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder 6pMN2ofl

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder DTz1gpjl

In the sun to get a color variance.

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder OlCLBWPl

Now, my looks with this fab highlighter. While it's luminous, it did not stand out as much as the other highlighters did. But, I know that's because they were the opposite of my foundation tone.

My makeup is Loreal Infallible 24 Hour in Rose Ivory 415
Eye color is Stila Shade Mystere Spellbound and liner is Flower Forever Wear Onyx
Blush is Cover Cheekers in Plum

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder 2JIxcuNl

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder DH2FNFgl

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder Olz9Hpbl

Alright, I have said several times my opinion of this highlighter. I think it is beautiful, easy to apply and no-fly away to deal with. And, it's a great price. I approve. Very Happy

Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum