The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Is In My Makeup Jug
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

» Infallible Galaxy Stick In Cosmic Pink
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Admin

» Revolution Radiant Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm by Admin

» One Of These Highlighters...
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:17 pm by Admin

» What's In My Eye Colors Box?
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 6:20 pm by Admin

» Cosmetics Aisle At Albertsons
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:41 am by Admin

» New Ulta Update
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:31 am by Admin

» Hey, Everyone...
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:08 am by Admin

» BEST WAYS TO USE GLITTER EYESHADOW
Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:57 pm by Admin

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool

Go down

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool Empty Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:26 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everybody  Very Happy   I hope your evening is going well. In this post, I'm discussing  Laura Geller Delectables Palette Delicious shades of Cool. When I saw this palette I bought it. The eye colors are beautiful. The eye colors in this palette are different from the Hollywood Glam palette. That palette has quite a bit of fly away during the application of the product. This palette does not have the flyaway and is a cleaner palette.

*My foundation is CG Aquasmooth Natural Ivory, CG Primer, Cheekers blush Plum, Eyeliner is Maybelline Tattoo Studio Deep Onyx, Maybelline Master Fix setting spray.*

The colors are very pretty and mostly glistening colors. A few are matte colors.

This is the packaging of the palette. I like the color of the palette but I don't like the material. I prefer hard plastic because it's sturdy packaging. The palette comes with a shadow brush on one end and an angled brush on the other that I use for lining.

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool 3XIhYYkl

The eye colors from darkest to lightest.

Blueberry, Carbon, Midnight, Plum

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool YW7mDbvl

Graphite, Amethyst, Frosting, Lilac

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool HzGTnVYl

Smoke, Bronze, Slate, Candy

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool NXMYi0Fl

Slate, Marble, Candy, Macaron

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool OrRtnb4l

I swatched wet and dry. The wet IMO did much better applying and their true color came out more.

Wet Swatches - Darkest to lightest

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool KPa1VvXl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool T8oWyrTl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool RI7htY4l

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool Q5HMpXSl

Dry Swatches - Darkest to lightest

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool KiQNB3vl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool N8cV3m2l

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool GxikPH7l

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool 7tGBgoAl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool DcvZZnOl

Alright, so I want to show the difference with these colors wet and dry. The difference is a lot. Their true color comes out much better wet.

Blueberry is the second eye color in the wet swatches. Look at that beautiful color. The dry counterpart, not as much. You can see the difference very well. I recommend using them wet.

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool KPa1VvXl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool KiQNB3vl

I wore them wet and dry also to show the difference in their application and how they wore. IMO, wet did much better.  My color choice was Graphite and Midnight.

Dry application

My primer is Milani. In application, it took me several applications to get this look. And, with primer, my lighter color did wear off quite a bit.

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool C4qjWE5l

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool JCmPe72l

Wet application

This application was two or three times for both colors. And, Graphite was steady. Look at those colors, very pretty and they look great together. I used Blueberry under my lower lashline here.

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool SRUVwBLl

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool 1KiHB8xl

While there were a few things I didn't like that I discussed above, it's a great palette. I'm glad I got it and I have been using the other colors in various combinations.
I chose those two colors because I knew they would stand out and you would see the difference in the application of both and wear.
I 'm approving this palette because it's a great one and the color combinations are endless. Depending on what you like and how you wear your colors, this palette is a great addition to your make up collection.

A final thought. Ms. Geller, plastic packaging, please and thank you.  Smile

Have a good one, everyone and I will see you in the next post and video.

Laura Geller NY Delectables Palette Delicious Shades Of Cool BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum