Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra I_vote_lcapCovergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra I_voting_barCovergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra I_vote_rcap 

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra

Go down

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra Empty Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:06 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy   I hope your Thanksgiving has been a good one. In this post, I'm discussing CG Katy Perry Eyeliner KP04.

First, I could not find the color of this product anywhere on the packaging or on the pencil.
I didn't like that. It goes by a number instead of a color of eyeliner.
Then, to make sure you know this liner is a pencil that has to be sharpened.  I read several reviews of people that didn't know it was a pencil rather an automatic pen and broke their product by trying to twist the liner upward.
The pencil is thick in body and you need a sturdy sharpener, and it sharpens easily in the small sharpener opening.

The liner has a smudger on the opposite side if you like that. The pencil itself is alright. While I like an automatic pen, there are things about this liner I like. I have a vlog post about this liner and the attributes of it. It's a good liner.

The vlog post about the liner-

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t139-covergirl-kitty-katdabra-abra-chat-dabra#140

This is the packaging of the product.

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra FVjbzd5l

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra YIbeQcHl

This is the liner and the product

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra EdJoUdhl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra RwuErUkl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra VjrjgOMl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra RKsTWX4l

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra M8CcHzfl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra 0lx7PSxl

And, the swatch

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra WnuVQaQl

This product is awesome. It's beautiful gray sparkly with a bluish tone. The liner lines easy and with excellence. And, after it sets, it stays until you remove it. I have used this for a while and it has done very well. I wore it overnight because I forgot to take it off the night before and it was there in the morning when I got up.

I took both photos wearing during the day and in the morning showing the liners staying power. Taking it off, I used an alcohol wipe and I still had to rub a lot to remove it.

The color is beautiful.

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra W3Y0yvxl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra TgZ9e1Rl

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra TM753mZl

Morning photo's

One

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra VmRD2mel

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra ED3aaHFl

Second

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra QyTioRml

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra RP9uGlgl

And, the swatch

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra WnuVQaQl

Aside from the no color and a pencil, this liner is a great one. Walmart has Katy Perry Collection including liners. I'm sure other department stores do also and Amazon does too if you can't get this at your local Walmart.

I give my approval of this product. I'm buying more.

Covergirl: Katy Kat Eye: Katdabra/Abra-Chat-Dabra BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum