Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  I_vote_lcapMutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  I_voting_barMutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  I_vote_rcap 

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:

Go down

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  Empty Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:48 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:

So, first eyes today are Jordana Charcoal pencil, Rimmel Exaggerate Black liner and Maybelline Stiletto liner in black.  Zero foundation right now.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  HIcLyrTl
Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  TvCo7qyl

Now, on to face and review. First, primed again with LA Colors face smoothing primer. When I put it on my fingers today it was thicker and not runny like before. And, like yesterday, it did smooth and my face felt soft after. Quick-drying so that is a plus. I even used it for eye primer.
So I recommend this product.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  K5LRTBdl

Then, instead of a brush, today I used a sponge. Not the Real Technique sponge. I did a review on that and I did not like it.
I used the sponge that came with the concealer. It's LA Colors concealer and cream to powder foundation, that I'm reviewing.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  CiijA3Vl

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  Mdkrrinl
Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  XNMfWMUl

And, a photo showing a fully oxidized tone of the foundation overnight. Note, this is a cool foundation.

So, I pumped my CG TBM foundation on to my hand, dotted several places and started applying with my sponge. The one thing that I noticed quickly is, the foundation is fuller coverage with a brush on the first pump. The sponge is not. I pumped two more times today.

Tomorrow, I'm using both to see which I prefer.

Also, I'm adding something that several reviewers have discussed regarding CG Trublend Matte foundation... There are little speckles or maybe miniature color beads. I don't know. But, this is what they look like.  They look like little 'shiny glitters'.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  V87bFEcl
Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  F0Wejjzl

Then, after that, I used a little of the cream to powder as a concealer. It dries to a powder and using my fingers, I patted it in. I' m thinking of trying the stick concealer that came with the foundation and see which handles and covers better.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  OhFnz0Yl

The sponge I used for my foundation today.

After that, I used my Loreal powder and lightly set it with my brush. Then, my CG blush in plum, and a spritz of Smash box setting spray.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  Ig1Ooonl
Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  C4LWdC1l

I will get more to a decision between the cream to a powder foundation or the concealer- to use as concealer...coming up.

Mutd, LA Colors Primer 2, & LA Colors Concealer Review:  BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum