The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another Ulta Update
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:36 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Glitter Palette
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:33 pm by Admin

» Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» Ulta Update
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:27 pm by Admin

» L.A.Colors Shimmer FX Liquid Eye Topper In Sparkler And Princess Glow
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:08 pm by Admin

» Mini Haul And Updates
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyFri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm by Admin

» All New Product At Family Dollar
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:03 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm by Admin

» Maurices Is Open...
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:27 pm by Admin

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Go down

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Empty Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:29 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog: https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t154-neutrogena-makeup-remover-cleansing-towelettes

Hey, I hope your evening is well. This review is going to be short. I discussed Neutrogena Towelettes in a vlog post and I'm going to get more in-depth.

This is the packaging. And, this contains 7 towelettes.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes A1IJa5Pl

These work well. They do remove makeup and hard to remove makeup.  I used a wipe to remove the swatch from the L.A. Colors video.

Now, what I don't like about these towelettes. They have a fragrance, I don't like the fragrance on my face. Then the fragrance gets on your hands and you have to wash your hands.
Also, the container, once open does not close well. So, if left out the towelettes will dry out.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes R2ArIYS

I put them in a ziplock to keep them useable. Once they are gone, I won't purchase again. And, I'm glad I bought the sample.
If you don't mind all the above, you might like these.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 9TNvvQF

So, that is all. Thank you for reading.  Very Happy

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum