The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy

Go down

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy Empty L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:48 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t153-l-a-colors-auto-eyeliner-in-navy

Hey, All!  I hope your Christmas and holiday were a fab one and your new year's celebrations were awesome. Happy 2020, Everyone.  We are going into the new year with more great new products and many more new reviews.

In this post, I'm discussing L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy.  There are things I like about this product a lot but things I don't like. I will be getting into all of that as I go into this review.

First, this is the packaging.

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy HJ8g9hPl

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy 2wRnFn7l

Then, this is an automatic pen which I like because of no sharpening needed.
Look at the product, it's pretty in shape and look at that beautiful color!

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy IQ3WnMll

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy YjJ9Wxtl

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5XETRPcl.jpg[/im]

Swatch

First, with the application, this liner was not creamy and easy to line with, rather it was a hard eyeliner to use. It did not line at all the first use. The next use, it lined better but was still hard and I had to line repeatedly to get close to the amount of color I wanted.

After the first two times of use, it did get better to use. And, I did get many photos of the color. It is really pretty. It's an iridescent navy blue.

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy JLbKHibl

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy Fb4iNiHl

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy P2ojJMfl

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy GrKKobTl

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy SN6hiW1l

I didn't like how difficult it was to line and I kept working with it. I really like the color so I'm working on it. If it was not as pretty, I would have tossed it out and gave it a bad review. If you don't mind liners that are hard product and difficult to use the first and second-time using the product, you will like the color. It is a very pretty color.
If you want a creamy and glides with ease, this eyeliner is not for you.

See you in the next post   Cool

L.A. Colors Auto Eye Liner In Navy BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum