The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Another Ulta Update
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:36 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Glitter Palette
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 11:33 pm by Admin

» Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» Ulta Update
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:27 pm by Admin

» L.A.Colors Shimmer FX Liquid Eye Topper In Sparkler And Princess Glow
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:08 pm by Admin

» Mini Haul And Updates
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyFri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm by Admin

» All New Product At Family Dollar
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:03 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm by Admin

» Maurices Is Open...
L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:27 pm by Admin

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder

Go down

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder Empty L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:48 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t152-l-a-colors-strobing-illuminating-powder-in-gleaming-goddess

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy   In this post, I'm discussing L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder.

This product is amazing, both dry and wet. You can use it wet or dry and I will get into that more as I go.
The packaging with this product is pretty great. The packaging is big and I think elegant and very much so for as little as the price. I paid three dollars for this and it's pretty awesome for what you get.

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder E58fw76l

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder 066gAJXl

Inside the packaging is really pretty also and we haven't discussed the product yet.

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder XEPsqBxl

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder KA4NJf3l

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder EgmCbiVl

Now, the product, this is a beautiful yellow-toned illuminator. On warm skin tones, it is going to be a beautiful addition along with your blush and bronzer/contour.
As you can see from the photos, it comes with a sponge, you can use this wet. Wet, it is even more beautiful and a deep tone that stands out vividly.

A swatch- dry and wet. You can see immediately which is which.

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder AESRkLcl

I reviewed this with foundation, but I was home because I couldn't wear this out. My foundation is a neutral pale foundation as I thought it would look better than a pink foundation. My blush is Laura Gellers in grapefruit, I thought would complement the look over a pink blush. I used the illuminator as a highlight.

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder SGZiwLZl

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder H23fk8Bl

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder My945lgl

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder ZtEobLQl

These photos were all at different times of the day and right before it was dark. My setting spray was Maybelline and it did pretty well. The illuminator stayed all day and didn't lighten at all.

My last thoughts about this, this is a great product. It will look so beautiful on warm skin tones. It is long-lasting and the color is deep and vivid.  I Approve.

L.A. Colors Strobing Illuminating Powder BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum