Beginners Makeup? EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm by Admin

» Maurices Is Open...
Beginners Makeup? EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:27 pm by Admin

June 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Beginners Makeup?

Go down

Beginners Makeup? Empty Beginners Makeup?

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:27 pm

I watched a couple of videos tonight. One was a video about makeup for beginners.
There were several girls that applied everything from foundation to concealer to brows. Alright, I understand that most girls see YT and want to look like those reviewers they see. But, this was completely over the top. First, their foundation did not match their undertone and the other applications were too much. With a few of the girls, it looked like someone was doing their makeup for them.
By the time their 'look' was done, it looked like a mask.

But, there are reviewers I have watched that were similar. They didn't know their undertone and wore the wrong foundation. Some reviewers have said before the review that they could not get a foundation in their undertone so they chose the one that was closest to their undertone. And, in my reviews, If I can't get a foundation in my undertone, I tell you it's a neutral so you know. But that is only when that brand or line does not have my undertone.

IMO, and this is just my opinion, beginners makeup should start with a small amount that they can do easily and increase if they want to when they are comfortable doing so. If they are minors, even more. They really don't need to start with a heavy amount. Some eye makeup, a liner, and a little eye color. Then go to a foundation if they want, but that should be between the minor and parent.

I'm not putting the video in this post. The link is below if you want to watch the video.

More commentaries are coming, so be looking for new posts. And, I have three blog posts coming shortly.

Alright, Everyone, thank you for reading and have a great evening.  I will see you in my next post.  Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxwRtuVi-k&t=140s

Beginners Makeup? BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum