The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Colour Spell Palette In StarGazer
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Admin

» The Packaging I Like With Swatches
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by Admin

» NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pt 1 & 2
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:01 pm by Admin

» BC Blank Slate Brush Color Swap Pad
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm by Admin

» Colormates Eye Palettes
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray

Go down

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray Empty Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:34 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t176-wet-n-wild-photofocus-matte-finish-setting-spray

Hey, Everyone, I hope your evening is going great. In this post, I'm discussing
Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray.

I was happy to try another setting spray after Maybelline didn't work for me. There are things I like about this and something I don't like. While I like the one thing, the thing I don't like is a deal-breaker, for reasons I will get into.

This is the packaging. This is a setting spray that has no unique claims except it will set your make and last all day.  I thought the packaging was small and I was right.
Wet N Wild setting spray is quite smaller than Maybelline.

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray Atqdwkbl

1.52 oz
matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray AAGgyEIl

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray FYCEhOAl

Alright, so my makeup used with this setting spray.

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray Gs9bABJl

This setting spray to begin with when I first pushed the button came out like a shooting stream toward my face and I was about to be annoyed- a lot.
But, then the second time came out like a mist and has continued that way.
It takes a bit for the tackiness of the spray to set and dry but once it does it sets and you can't feel your foundation anymore, it just feels like your face.
This stayed set all day.
So, I like the product, it works very well. The set is similar to Smashbox Primer Water.

My makeup:

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray CiHamJjl

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray NCX2bOKl

Now, what I don't like. After pushing the button and spraying, the button doesn't go up all the way again quickly. It is a little slow, so you are not spraying two or three times in succession. You spray and wait a few seconds and spray again.

I took photos of the button to show the pump -

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray ZNVqDkal

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray GVSf8gOl

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray UN1HT0zl

I also showed it in the video which will be posted above. So, I'm putting the rest of the Wet N Wild product in the Mabelline bottle to use. Then, I'm doing something else after this is gone.

All this said, try this product and see what you think. The product works, it's just the packaging that is off.
I have a couple more immediate reviews coming and new products I'm working on so look for those.  I will see you in my next post.  Very Happy

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray VpIu41Il

matte - Wet N Wild Photofocus Matte Finish Setting Spray BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum