The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Smashbox Cosmetics: PRIMER WATER: TIPS & TRICKS
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics: PHOTO FINISH PRIMERIZER
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:04 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics: GET THE LOOK | Nighttime Summer Glam
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:13 pm by Admin

»  The Hits: The Products That Work 2
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:08 pm by Admin

» The Hits: The Products That Work
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics:GET THE LOOK | Daytime Summer Glow
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» New Ulta Update
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Shimmer FX Liquid Eye Topper
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:31 pm by Admin

» All New...
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:06 pm by Admin

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Go down

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Empty Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everybody! I know this has been a while in coming but I have been busy with videos, swatches and looking at and buying products.

There are a lot more videos and reviews coming your way so keep a lookout.
In this post, I'm discussing Rimmel Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.
This foundation has been the most interesting and unique foundation that I have ever tested.
First, they call it a liquid mousse. Really a liquid mousse has some moisture characteristics to it. This is like a dry mousse texture. And, it is THICK. On my first day using this I used their primer and a sponge. I noticed how thick it is, and somewhat like Glamoflauge but not wet at all.

On their site, I thought they would have a how-to find your foundation and how to apply. They have nothing like that, si it's a guess. Also, many foundations even on the product packaging have how to apply - but this does not.

On their site, they say it's a full coverage foundation that lasts 12  hours.

This is their packaging

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation FPDZRXXl

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation 5aRR2QRl

This is the product.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation KNLATr2l

This was the first day, their primer and with a sponge. On the side of my face and by mu jaw, it applied patchy. And, it did not apply better with more product.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation AD6jpOIl

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation TWEMMI0l

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation FysL0U4l

Different light: Also, this is too light for me but they did not have a darker pink. So, please bear with the look.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation JZLSBjZl

Then, the next day I applied with a brush. That was way too much and it looked like foundation. So, I had a thick white looking face all day.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation XnDwwTMl

Then, I used a different primer, I used Spackle to see if it would be better.

It was better with Spackle. I did all my makeup every day but I wanted to show you the photos of how the foundation did.

So, this was with Spackle and a sponge:

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation 0MOyqWrl

Then the last day using this foundation and using a sponge again, this is what it did.

Not like before but still.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation IM5RcWAl

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation IM1Q8iNl

When it first applies, it looked very white but then turned to a more natural look and I was glad about that. But, I could feel it all day and I couldn't wait to take it off.
It removes like Glamoflauge, you have to really scrub it off.
If you want to try this, make sure you used a hydrating and moisturizing primer because this is a dry foundation.

I looked at their liquid foundation but did not find a pink yet.
I might work with this foundation more to see if I can get better results. If I do get better results, I will post that information.

Right now, if you like this and it works for you, good.  I'm giving this a temporary no.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum