Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
CG Smoothers Foundation I_vote_lcapCG Smoothers Foundation I_voting_barCG Smoothers Foundation I_vote_rcap 

CG Smoothers Foundation

Go down

CG Smoothers Foundation Empty CG Smoothers Foundation

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:23 pm

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, my eyes are Loreal Burgundy red kohl and gray from my Color Mates pigments. Rimmel Exaggerate black liner and Stiletto liquid liner.

I tried different brushes. That was a no. Laughing

CG Smoothers Foundation SG7q0Jfl
CG Smoothers Foundation MMMITjPl

CG Smoothers Foundation NErXjM4l
CG Smoothers Foundation OnzkmEpl

These are swatches of the pigment
CG Smoothers Foundation UC7wFgil

CG Smoothers Foundation:

This review is about CG Smoothers Foundation in Natural Ivory.  This is a cool tone and matches the Trublend Matte Makeup in L70. This is a hydrating foundation and says it lasts 11 hrs.

CG Smoothers Foundation V3okHDRl
CG Smoothers Foundation ZJzwdyfl

CG Smoothers Foundation S46ipj3l

I used my Elf brush and this comes out looking thick but it's really more liquid.
I have one application. It took a little time to dry, but I didn't bake just did a little powder.
No primer or setting spray. I will be back later to give my opinion. See you then.  Very Happy

CG Smoothers Foundation Xedsi4al
CG Smoothers Foundation AgC5rBil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 10:13 pm, and I've had this on since noon. Just a little powder to set and some blush.
I did not expect a lot from this but it came through well, even in rain. It set and stayed all day.
For those that like a liquid moisturizing foundation, this is for you. With primer and  setting spray
this will be a great foundation.

CG Smoothers Foundation BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum