The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory

Go down

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory Empty Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:40 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Vlog:
https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t215-revlon-colorstay-full-cover-matte-foundation-in-110-ivory

Cosmetics Used:

* Eyeliner: Maybelline Tattoo Studio in black, Milani Stay Put Matte Black and Milani primer.
Face primer, CG Trublend Base Business,
CG Cheekers blush in Plum and Wet N Wild Highlighter*  -
Last: Eye color: Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit Ruby Heist, Stila Shade Mystere Spellbound, Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit Gun Metal, and The last is in wait of review. - Powder:
CG pressed powder applied with a puff. -  
Setting Spray to be reviewed. *

Hey, Everyone  Smile   It's good to see you this evening. I hope your weekend is going well and the week coming is the best. I have been very busy doing things, tech and other things that are coming soon. It's always good to bring new things and check out new avenues. You will see, good things are ahead.

Alright, in this post, I'm discussing Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory. To begin, I did not think I would like this product, I will get to the why in the discussion. But, Revlon surprised me with a few things. First, I did a video in the vlog about how to find your foundation, and btw, Walgreens does not have the foundation chart to look at and I don't know about other stores so keep that in mind. Then, in Revlon's site, I found some things that I liked immediately.

This is great. With each foundation, they specify what the undertone is so no guessing at all. You can reference this with your phone in-store.

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory AcO5B9Fl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory B55aOXjl

This is what their site has to say about this foundation:

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory Ls2iQBCl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory LjXUx5V

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory ArDWCiBl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory RYPDG9Yl

Alright, now when I first looked at the texture of the product, I didn't like it. It reminded me of Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation.  So, I didn't expect what it did. The texture was different, it was far more creamy to work with. And, the finish was great.
It's not dry at all but the opposite. I had to use a powder to set it.
The finish is a natural to a velvet feel. My face looked great every day I used it, and all day until I took it off.

This is the packaging.

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory Nqafrejl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory EZoIMvIl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory ZKsB8QHl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory 9daKLazl

The swatch: wet and set  

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory Q34rUjNl

The first day I used this, I used a sponge and it applied well. I used a sponge for two or three days. Then I used my round brush and it did not do well with the texture so I went back to the sponge that day.

Then, I used my flat brush and it applied great, better than the sponge. And, it looked awesome all day and well into the evening.  It came off the very end of my nose and chin a little but I had rubbed my chin and nose, so it wasn't the product. It doesn't promise non-transfer, it claims heat and sweatproof.  

So, these are the first few days with a sponge:

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory Lpw2C2Ll

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory 6Qy8jy2l

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory 92yOxxWl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory UX28iZrl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory LLncwwXl

Then with the brush, it went on smoothly. And, it looked great all day.

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory RNSNpOUl

Flash:  Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory TPKrNGLl

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory AAh968Ol

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory RAegHK6l

Now, I liked the application, the wear through the days and although I didn't test for 24 Hr wear, the days were good. I looked the same, everything looked fab.

What I didn't like was after applying it stayed tacky and had to use powder. I didn't like using powder. I prefer it set and then setting spay and it's done. It's not a deal-breaker, I will still use it. There are a lot of things I like about the foundation. I will be getting into what I like in a vlog post coming up. There are several things I noticed and I want to discuss them, so stay tuned for that.  I approve of the foundation. It's a great product...so Thumbs up.

For now, Ulta and other places where I am are closed. Supermarkets are open for aa while daily and then close. So, I will be blogging creatively.

Be safe, Everyone  Very Happy     Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.

Revlon ColorStay Full Cover Foundation In 110 Ivory BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down