The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Mineral Makeup & Milani

Go down

Mineral Makeup & Milani Empty Mineral Makeup & Milani

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 pm

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mineral Makeup & Milani:

In this review, I'm discussing mineral makeup and Milani EasyLiner Retractable Pencil. Usually, I have had pen liners that were a swivel type liner. This is a pencil but it looks like the pen type. The pen liners were easier to work with. Using this, I had to use a little pressure and a lot of back and forth motion. It is not creamy that it just glides on, rather a more firm product. I don't like the hardness of the liner. I prefer my liners to go on easy and a bold dramatic color that stays brilliant until I remove it.

Mineral Makeup & Milani USPjRSIl

Most mineral eye colors that I have looked at were light colors. I found this brand and liked its colors immediately. Their colors were dark, shimmery and beautiful. I have one in a red burgundy shown in the photo and two blue and blue-purple.
I use a brush and a light tapping and they apply well. They are very shimmery and in my opinion worth the money.

Mineral Makeup & Milani QCZeQRGl
Mineral Makeup & Milani AxHKvpSl
Mineral Makeup & Milani Uoz4cE3l

Mineral Makeup & Milani BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum