The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural

Go down

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural Empty L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Full size: https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t169-all-the-cosmetics-at-family-dollar

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t189-what-s-at-the-dollar-store

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy  I hope your day went well and your evening is a good one. In this post, I'm discussing L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural. I have a Vlog post about this and I did a review about its texture and packaging. I decided to review this again to give you more information about the product. I bought this at the Dollar Store and they have many mini bottles. Family Dollar has L.A. Colors foundation, three different foundations that are full size. I will post the Vlog posts Family Dollar and Dollar Store showing these foundations.

First, L.A. Colors is a sub-brand of L.A. Girl. This company is based in Ontario California. I looked at their website and it gives very little information about this foundation and nothing about the application.

Their website: https://www.lacolors.com/collections/face

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural 0wXiamKl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural 3Fpjklvl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural SccfzZdl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural 5uRjG7Tl

This is the packaging and the bottle. This mini foundation is cute and it's a pump and an airless pump. I have not seen this with other makeup brands and for the price.
Also, this pump has a lock to keep the foundation in the bottle.

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural KRIUyzgl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural OZddWZLl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural G9MnQWZl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural KLG8pkNl

The texture is a mousse and thick and this does not run at all. Now, in this foundation line, the lightest is the color Natural but all the foundations are warm and very dark.
I'm reviewing this on a small portion of my face at the bottom so it will be palatable.

First side with no primer:

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural SRqO585l

The second side:

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural OTb8vrOl

I applied three times with a sponge and it went well. It was a little tack so I used light powder and some setting spray. And, the foundation did well all day.

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural QkIg33kl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural QEdGmC5l

With flash:

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural YN1W797l

No Primer

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural UIeqK0el

The third application

No primer side

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural IzzK8FRl

Primed

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural Rfse7Zrl

Last photo's

Primed:

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural PwWXGszl

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural DYiw4LUl

I would describe the finish as natural. And, it stayed all day and it was comfortable to wear. I didn't feel it while it was on but I could feel it when I touched my face. It was not heavy but silky in its feel.  I took it off sooner than I have been during my wear test but, it looked and felt the same all day. And, other than the brand could add some cool undertone foundations also, I have nothing bad to say about the product.

IMO. this mini pump bottle is a great product in the packaging, product texture, and wear. All of this for a dollar. Not bad at all. I have not tried the full size yet or the other foundations. There are two other foundations at Family Dollar you will see in the video.

This mini foundation is the foundation that is the full size above in the photo and Natural is the color.  

Alright, Everyone, I have another Vlog and Blog post coming here very soon and then many more products on the way.  

Thank you so very much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup 310 Natural BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum