The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Colour Spell Palette In StarGazer
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Admin

» The Packaging I Like With Swatches
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by Admin

» NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pt 1 & 2
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:01 pm by Admin

» BC Blank Slate Brush Color Swap Pad
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm by Admin

» Colormates Eye Palettes
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2

Go down

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 Empty Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2

Post by Admin on Tue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone, I hope your evening is going well. I'm still working on reviews. I have been working on several things at once. I meant to post this the other day but it didn't happen. I did a vlog on this but I want the blog too so you get a close view of what I'm talking about. Then, you can decide what you want to do.

I said I would work with this product and see how they do, I have and I have good results and not as good. But, I learned a lot about this product.

I have worked with both colors in different ways. I worked more with the red: Reddy, Set, Go that the blue: Blue La La and I will get into that  I'm also going to get unto what happened right before I was getting ready to post this review, that changed things. I did the video first and I'm posting this now, so if you decide you want to try these, they might work as they claim and if not, you have the following to include in the application.

Alright, to begin with, this is the packaging.

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 Mq6v3Uql

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 VCBptFCl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 BVoc7Lbl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 9lNuOmpl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 WQ7jmbml

These multi sticks have a beautiful iridescence in their colors.  They are very pretty. The website says they set to a powdery finish. They did not set at all for me.  And, they faded, with primer.

So, I changed the way I applied them with pretty good results.  So, I worked with the red: Reddy, Set, Go.  After applying my primer which is Milani eye primer, I applied the color, and then I applied a little shadow from a Wet n Wild palette I have.  The color did not last, it was half faded by midday.  I also tried some setting powder over the red, but it didn't work, the color faded. Then the next day I redid the color but used CG The Roses eye color in a red shadow. This time, it lasted all day, and until I took it off that night.
The last day I used it, I continued with The Roses palette, and the color lasted all day again and through the evening.

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 VJ6fZhZl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 7b3ARQml

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 HDYy7lQl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 Cwf4yn3l

Then, with Blue La La, after applying my primer, I applied the multi stick and then applied a blue shadow from a palette I have lightly over the top. The color lasted all day and stayed until I took it off.  I did not have one experience of fade with the blue at all.

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 93F6Uxzl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 BX2k28pl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 LePRzavl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 8ynzbynl

Alright, last, the last day I was applying Reddy, Set, Go, I was applying the color and in the middle of the application, the stick of color came out of the tube. I picked up the color and took a photo to show what happened.

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 1m83tbvl

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 K2r2Jjbl

Blue La La is alright. I will continue to use that color, and then I won't be purchasing these again.

So, that is the final review of this product.  I have several reviews on their way and vlog posts. Also, more stuff coming and working on new things, so Stay Tuned!

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

Wet N Wild Coloricon Multistick 2 BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum