The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette

Go down

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette Empty L.A. Colors Glitter Palette

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t273-l-a-colors-glitter-palette

Hey, Everyone, I hope your day is going well.
In this post, I'm discussing L.A. Colors Glitter Palette.

I thought this palette was so pretty when I first saw it and I was excited to try it.
I did a vlog of the palette early to show the colors and give swatches. And, the first time I tried it, the glitter content was heavy.

To begin with, the first time you use the palette, the top is covered completely with glitter. There is a little slip with it so it is easier to apply.
But, it doesn't stay that way long. And once the top layer is gone, it's like glitters in a clear somewhat solid, slightly gooey base.

Then, the glitter does not stand out a lot, my photos show the glitter, but it's not heavy in color.  It's more like little sparkles in varied colors.
In my photos, I didn't use a liner so you could see the glitter better.

This is the palette and I'm posting the vlog link above so you get a good view of the product.

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette AuCfcBnl

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette QWvBDEXl

The glitter is on my eye but it's better seen this way.
I applied with my finger and I used my primer. Then, to see if I would get better results, I used my shadow brush. But, this didn't change the application.

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette ZMjdjIUl

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette Ad4sW9hl

If the palette stayed glitter heavy with a little base for application and it was deep with beautiful glitter tones, I would give this a huge Approved. But, this is not how it is.

IMHO, this is a Miss.

More reviews on their way and vlogs so stay tuned.
I will see you in my next post.  Cool

L.A. Colors Glitter Palette BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum