The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Smashbox Cosmetics: GET THE LOOK | Nighttime Summer Glam
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:13 pm by Admin

»  The Hits: The Products That Work 2
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:08 pm by Admin

» The Hits: The Products That Work
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics:GET THE LOOK | Daytime Summer Glow
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» New Ulta Update
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Shimmer FX Liquid Eye Topper
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:31 pm by Admin

» All New...
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:06 pm by Admin

» Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:18 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics: GET THE LOOK | Bronzey Summer Glow
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Admin

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation

Go down

FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation Empty FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 pm

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this post, I'm discussing Maybelline Mineral Powder powder foundation. First, FOTD:
Avon Purples Quad - Purple Rose and Midnight Rose, Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof automatic pen.

Top two colors
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation Qf9Rdidl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation XTxzFlcl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation YnjWrlel

I used the top colors in the quad and my Rimmel liner and that was it for today.
The purples are beautiful including the liner.

Alright, now Maybelline Mineral Powder powder foundation. I got this in the wrong undertone. I don't know why I didn't notice it was yellow but it wasn't as clear to see through the package. So, I'm reviewing and including photos. You can still see coverage and learn about the product.

FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation BhZtRI3l
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation WOD7qDRl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation HsBitHVl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation AGL9Qf7l

The powder is kind of messy when dipping the kabuki in the powder. It gets on things in the transfer from brush to apply. I put this on with no primer to see its holding ability through the day/evening.
I like the kabuki, it's a cute size that works for me. I kind of like the idea of a mineral powder foundation but at the same time, if its only light to barely medium coverage, then I don't know. Somewhat work to put on. Several times applying more with the brush and its powder so wear a temp top while using. I might try again, this time with my undertone and maybe a different brand.

FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation CAxahuTl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation YsV0onXl

Swatch- it should be pink
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation DPQCoTSl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation QrtmK67h

Before and After Coverage-
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation 4vrMgPbl
FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation WBjUHmMl

FOTD And Maybelline Mineral Powder Mineral Foundation BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin