The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

» Emily Noel: TOO FACED PUMPKIN SPICE PALETTE... Hit or Miss?
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Glitteratzi Gel Palette
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Glitteratzi Glitter Gel Palette In Call Me Sparkles
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:55 pm by Admin

» My Favs And Go To's
L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 7:39 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink

Go down

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink Empty L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makeup:
Glamouflage and Trublend Matte
CG Cheekers in plum
And, No Name Palette in Purple and Glitter Palette in Purple.

Hey, Everyone   Very Happy  
I hope your day was great and your evening even better. In this blog post, I'm discussing L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink.
This highlighter is more than just a highlighter, it also brings a dark pink color also.
I like the highlighter, how bright and vibrant it is. I really like the pink color. It can blend well and bring a more rich tone with your blush. I don't like the application.

So, it's the packaging is easy to use:

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink FVZCcR8l

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink Q8rUQv4l

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink IJ7MA0El

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink QFJYYvgl

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink 0fEO7hfl

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink ChtDuxul

Alright, now the application is a little different. I tried applying with the stick and it removed a little foundation so I stopped. I also tried using my sponge but, it did not apply well. It really didn't apply at all.  So, I applied with a light finger and it applied much better.
It's a kind of high maintenance highlighter. And, I can say, it's not my favorite.
A few days I wore this, I used Glamogflage because that's a tough foundation and I didn't think the application would disturb it. And, it did pretty well with the highlighter.

The product is a little firm. It does swatch alright on your arm or using fingers.
But, applying on a foundation is different as it will move it. The product got stuck on my sponge and did not apply well, so fingers it is.

I'm doing a vlog about the highlighter and showing the application, and I will show the firmness of the product.

Alright, this is what it looks like wearing.

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink RYitAP4l

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink ZGhpCozl

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink VKZZaZRl

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink VKZZaZRl

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink W4VfSL8l

This product is ok. I'm approving it because I know there are a lot of people that don't mind using their finger to apply and will work with it to find an even better application. IMO, it would be better with a doe-foot or a creamier product that you can apply via the doe-foot or the product and then blend with your sponge.

Alright, that is all for this review. There are several more coming and vlogs on their way, so stay tuned for those.
Thank you so very much for reading, and I will see you in my next post.

L'Oreal Galaxy Stick Illuminator In Cosmic Pink BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum