Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great I_vote_lcapCG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great I_voting_barCG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great I_vote_rcap 

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great

Go down

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great Empty CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:10 pm

* All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

In this post, I'm discussing AquaSmooth Foundation with brush v.s. sponge and is it buildable smooth or cakey.  
First, FOTD: No Name Gray, No Name Blue, Maybelline Stiletto, Rimmel Exaggerate liner, CG Trublend Base Business Primer, CG AquaSmooth Cream to Powder Foundation, CG Clean Pressed Powder, CG Cheekers Plum, Smashbox Primer Water.

First, Lined with Rimmel, top lid and waterline. Then gray on the lid and blue in the middle of the lid. Lined with Maybelline Stiletto.

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great UmT5xwol
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great LXy7ilgl
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great YnjWrlel
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great So73pcnl
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great VmyWZZol
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great BeDKdrrl
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great 4RDmyxFl
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great GFzuZpbl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My review of  AquaSmooth cream to powder foundation, with sponge and brush and buildable with zero cake or not.
Primed and started with my Elf brush. First time with brush looked good. I liked it.
First time with a damp sponge, not so much. Sponge looked like minimal coverage, lightly.
This foundation sets quick, so I didn't bounce the sponge, I applied it like wiping but not back and forth.

First with the brush.

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great OFz96pDl

Second with the brush.

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great OwMf1f6l

First with the sponge.

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great AMu1IdMl

Fourth time with the sponge
CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great G7OOFLSl

I did not like the sponge, not how the product went on or the coverage. I applied the product four times. The sponge was not cakey but did not cover as well as the brush. The brush did well first time, the second time was good too but I only applied again about midway down.
I think the brush is better for this foundation, and I think you can build with a light hand. If you apply more than twice, it might be cakey.

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great 45676374294_68ec1cbcce_m20181220_141418   FL

CG AquaSmooth Foundation II: Brush v.s. Sponge And Buildable - Cake Or Great BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum