The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
It's About The Information EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
It's About The Information EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
It's About The Information EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
It's About The Information EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

» Emily Noel: TOO FACED PUMPKIN SPICE PALETTE... Hit or Miss?
It's About The Information EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder
It's About The Information EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Glitteratzi Gel Palette
It's About The Information EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Glitteratzi Glitter Gel Palette In Call Me Sparkles
It's About The Information EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 9:55 pm by Admin

» My Favs And Go To's
It's About The Information EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 7:39 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

It's About The Information

Go down

It's About The Information Empty It's About The Information

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Hey,Everyone   Very Happy
I hope your evening is well. I look at several social communication sites and one had a blog article that interested me, but it was more the photo for the article and it went perfectly with the article. I clicked the link and read a little looking for the photo and information about this photo.

Finally, toward the end of the article, I found the photo in with several other photos, and again no information about the photo.

I was annoyed. The photos, all of them went with the article perfectly. They were there for the article but some information was missing. And, in that article, from start to finish I never did find that information.

Alright, I'm explaining. There was a blog post about eye shadows for blue eyes with a photo of this beautiful blue shadow but there was no information about the shadow. Not the brand, the color, if there were more than one shadow used.
And, there were several more photos of shadows in different colors but no information about the brand or the color of the shadow worn.

For example, The following is my eye, this is an example of a blog post about colors for blue eyes with some exceptions.

This is a shadow for blue eyes. The following shadow is Hard Candy Glitteratzi in Shooting Star.

This is my eye.
It's About The Information Rv2irYZl
It's About The Information XRo6yBWl

As you can see the red really brings out the blue color.
Another color that brings the blue is gray. This is Gun Metal from Wet N Wild's Liquid Catsuit collection.

It's About The Information 17bfozNl
It's About The Information 7HJJKW8l

Another color that really brings out the blue in blue eyes is blue. This is L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last in Cobalt.

It's About The Information 529A0rDl
It's About The Information WOC0E2Dl

It was a good article on eye colors but there might be many readers interested in purchasing the eye colors in the photos. And, isn't that the purpose of the blog. To show both the colors and information about them.  I have looked at a few other blogs to read their articles. The one thing I noticed immediately was upon clicking the link, it went to the home page and not to the article directly. Then, I had to start a page by page search to find an article. After three pages, I lost interest. I find all of this misleading.

You won't find any that here. When the post is posted, the link is direct. That said, you can look around the blog/vlog as much as you like. Nothing here is hidden or hard to find. And, there is the search at the bottom of the page also:

TFJ Search and TFJ Results

You can use that search to search the site with excellent results.

I don't like misleading blogs. I'm a customer and a consumer too. And, when I see the information that I'm interested in and its not there when I click that link or I have to search for it, it annoys me. I don't have a lot of time to waste so when I click the link, I expect the article along with the information I'm looking for.

Alright, Everyone, you can use this post as 'what this blog is about' along with a few eye color examples for blue eyes.  

Many more vlogs and blogs coming your way. Have a great night and I will see you in my next post. Cool  

It's About The Information BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum