The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New At Dollar Store
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:08 pm by Admin

» GRWM And New Product Review
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm by Admin

» Revlon Color Charge Loose Powder Eye Shadow In Lilac Twinkle
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:47 pm by Admin

» GRWM with Colour* Spell Palette And Information
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:36 pm by Admin

» I'm Still Here
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:14 pm by Admin

» Colour * Spell Oblivion Palette
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:50 pm by Admin

» Colour * Spell StarGazer Palette
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 8:13 pm by Admin

» Scrolling Announcement
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:08 pm by Admin

» Absolute New York Pure Metal Veil Fluid Eyeshadow Pt 1 In Gunmetal
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 4:45 pm by Admin

December 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust

Go down

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust Empty NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone   Very Happy
Good to see you this evening and I hope your evening is well. In this post, I'm discussing NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust.

First, NYX is not pronounced  N  Y   X.  NYX is pronounced Nix. In the video above, the creator of NYX discusses the brand with the interviewer.

This is their website and their Jumbo Pencil:

https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/eye/eyeshadow/jumbo-eye-pencil/NYX_001.html?dwvar_NYX__001_color=Strawberry%20Milk

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 4d0NfUFl

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust OTORyQMl

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 5SqM01il

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 5SqM01il

Alright, when I saw these pencils I was excited to try them and see how well they do.
I like eye color shadow pencils. They are easy to use and not like powder shadows. You can apply using the pencil and if they layer well, you can use several shadows.

First I used my eye primer, Milani Eye Primer. The color looks a taupe color and then disappears in a second. Then it sets in 30 seconds. Alright, after that, I applied the eye pencil in a line right above my liner across my lashes on both sides of my eyes. I decided on a simple line close to my lashes to see how it would wear through the day. Last, I used setting spray to aid in setting the product.

If it wore well and I liked it, I would apply a little higher and then get the Indigo blue pencil.

This is the packaging of the product. And, the pencils come with a thick plastic covering them and there is a perforated side to remove it.

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust OSYmxKDl
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust TgEHGPFl
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust ILppFQFl

This is how it looks wearing and how it did.

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust MsW8FNll
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust WN7A8nxl
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 8VOfbX3l
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 4ajwIcql

Then, the rest of the day.

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust Stg0z3ul
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust BvymFNyl
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust BvymFNyl
NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust 7B9HXVWl

This time, I'm not working with it with other eye colors. The product should work on its own. I'm done with these sticks and I might look at other brands. I'm sure there is a brand that works and does what it says.

I know this review is short but when I saw the results of what the product did, I did not think it was necessary to continue.

Alright, Everyone, more blogs, and vlogs coming your way shortly.
I hope your evening is a good one.  
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum