The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Stuff
Advertising And Reality EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 4:48 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Highlight Whos That Pearl
Advertising And Reality EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 5:38 pm by Admin

» Something Else
Advertising And Reality EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:50 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild 32-Pan Palette
Advertising And Reality EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 8:50 pm by Admin

» Eye Look And Chat About What's Coming
Advertising And Reality EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:54 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Display At Walmart
Advertising And Reality EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 4:05 pm by Admin

» Glitter Shadow You Can Wear And It Sets
Advertising And Reality EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 10:56 am by Admin

» Eye Safe
Advertising And Reality EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 1:50 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Display Product And A Look
Advertising And Reality EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 9:33 pm by Admin

October 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Advertising And Reality

Go down

Advertising And Reality Empty Advertising And Reality

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 pm

I watched this Wayne Goss video about eye makeup and application. He pointed out that the ad is enhanced to the size they want to show the eyeshadow and how the eye color looks. But, recreating the look may be completely different because of eyelid space. As you can see below the difference between the eyes and I think he showed very well the difference between ads and the real thing.

WHY YOU THINK YOU SUCK AT EYESHADOW

In my own experience, my eyes are small. My fingers are half an inch in size
and my pinky finger is larger than my eyelid. When I show something about eye shadow or eye color, I use my brush because it's smaller than my eye and you will be able to see well what I want you to see and know about the product. My shadow brush is Wet N Wilds lip brush. It works very well as a shadow brush for me. Also, I don't do a crease because it won't show on me, I don't have enough space.

When Mr.Goss showed the difference above, I had not thought about it before then but it really showed the advertising with cosmetic brands. Some might be able to recreate the first look perfectly and others not as well. But, now it's been brought out for discussion and thinking about the differences. It's the same with other types of advertising, it might not be how it looks. Clothing ads, hair ads, other cosmetic ads. With the ad, it's all about that ad and it might not be something that can be recreated.

That said, I have posted several videos by makeup artists showing you how to find your eye shape, how to do a cut crease, and several eye tutorials so you can have the perfect look for you.

Many more vlogs and blogs coming your way.  Thank you so much for reading. Have a Great day and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

Advertising And Reality JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum