The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Palette
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 pm by Admin

» Look. At. This.
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm by Admin

» Wait....What?
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 pm by Admin

» My New Favs And Go To's
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:14 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Primer Potion
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 pm by Admin

» E.L.F. Brush Shampoo And Cleaning Brushes
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:30 pm by Admin

» Names And Colors
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:55 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes 2
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:32 pm by Admin

» YT Live Chats And Sessions
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm by Admin

April 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear

Go down

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear Empty L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear

Post by Admin Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:29 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone, I hope your Saturday is going great. In this post, I'm discussing L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear.
I bought this at the Dollar Store with several other products. I reviewed one and the others besides this one are on the way.

This is the outward packaging.

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear ZtObKB9l
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear X5IK08yl

And, this the inward packaging.

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear RN3VqAwl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear VYa9rj9l

This is the product in a swatch.

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear VH7zMbal
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear 57r54Nwl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear LdRtisyl

Now for the application...
Before and after:
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear X22JJDcl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear 5QvMCcsl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear 5hPpndgl

Now Trublend Matte in L60 - this is a cool(Pink) undertoned foundation.

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear TknyMNDl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear A8dacbHl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear Ut3lIo7l
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear L55TQlQl

This primer is supposed to minimize pores.
My pores:
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear EhbkzLzl
L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear Q7eUE4xl

My look here is the palette in which the review is coming. Blush is Cheekers in plum and my highlight is L.A. Colors in Glow Time.

Alright, about this primer.... I really dislike this primer. The primer says Clear, as in it turns clear or dries to a clear - as in can't see it anymore. That is not what it does. It is White and goes on white, goes in the skin white, and sets with a white cast. I was very glad my foundation covered it. And, that was two applications. I won't use this again. I have a primer now that is white and thick in texture and it goes in the skin quickly and sets clear. You don't even see it or know it's there.
IMHO, This is a Miss. If you choose to try it, I hope it works better for you.

As for my makeup, it looked great all day until I took it off.  I liked all the other product but this. Alright, Everyone, that concludes this review.  I hope your evening is great and your weekend Awesome.

Many more blogs and vlogs coming your way. Thank you, so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

L.A. Colors Smoothing face Primer In Clear Zua5Zkwl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum