The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I know
A Really Great Product EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:50 pm by Admin

» Hmm...
A Really Great Product EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:19 pm by Admin

» Cover Girl Outlast Extreme Wear 3-In-1 Full Coverage Liquid Foundation 24 HR Sweat And Humidity Test 2
A Really Great Product EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 5:11 pm by Admin

» Too Faced Samples: Born This Way In Snow And Hangover RX
A Really Great Product EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:21 pm by Admin

» The Haul
A Really Great Product EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 8:52 pm by Admin

» Humidity And Sweat Test With L'Oreal Infallible Up To 24 HR Fresh Wear
A Really Great Product EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 5:32 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator In Porcelain
A Really Great Product EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:39 pm by Admin

» The Directions
A Really Great Product EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 8:45 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator Tinted Skin Veil In Porcelain
A Really Great Product EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:13 pm by Admin

August 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

A Really Great Product

Go down

A Really Great Product Empty A Really Great Product

Post by Admin Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:47 pm

A dupe. I really dislike that word and I don't use it.
A lot of reviewers use the word when talking about high-end cosmetics and their lower-end counterparts. Most of the time, the dupe is reviewed and is similar to the high-end product. Once in a while, it's the high-end product that's the dupe.

I don't like the word because brands like L'Oreal, Covergirl, Maybelline, Milani, Revlon, etc. have been around a long time and have been putting out great product that works for many people for Decades. And, if these brands wanted to be higher-end, they would have done that. But, they chose to be in lower-end department stores to give people more opportunities to look the way they want.

For those that like makeup - from the person that wears a little to the person that makeup is serious love, it's available for everyone.
There are people that will not wear high-end cosmetics because of the price and for others, they don't think it's necessary. Then there are those people that have both and like both equally.

Does this mean I'm against high-end cosmetics? Not at all. I have Stila, Smashbox, Too Faced, and I like them. But, I also understand that the lower-end counterparts do just as good of a job and even better sometimes.

I think it's rude to lower-end brands to call them a dupe because they are not upscale in price. Sometimes a higher price makes a great product because of the ingredients. But, not always. There are a lot of lower-end products and brands that have products with good ingredients.

Lower-end does not make a dupe, it's another way to have great products on your vanity. The lower-end brands above are great cosmetics companies that strive for excellence too. This should be recognized because they do a great job.

That is all for this chat. The reviews are on the way and more blogs and vlogs.
Have a great weekend, thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.

Lower-end dupe? No, a great setting spray from a lower end department store.
A Really Great Product JqntbD4m

A Really Great Product M0h0Q9Pm

A Really Great Product JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum