The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BC Blank Slate Brush Color Swap Pad
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm by Admin

» Colormates Eye Palettes
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

» Emily Noel: TOO FACED PUMPKIN SPICE PALETTE... Hit or Miss?
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Translucent Sheer Envy No Flash Powder
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm by Admin

» Hard Candy Glitteratzi Gel Palette
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer

Go down

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer Empty e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:09 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, I found out that e.l.f. supports PETA. All PETA does is euthanize animals and also has shady practices with stealing animals. So, this review is my last with this brand.

Product Information
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer OJJzkNX

https://www.elfcosmetics.com/faqs/faqs.html

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer Bold Pink

e.l.f. is not 'elf', its e. l. f. - for Eyes. Lips. Face.

I bought this lip at the Dollar Store with the Wet N Wild that I reviewed. The product itself is packaged pretty. I like the clear container. It's clean and you can see the contents. The top and wand are alright.

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer 0jm98Sel
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer Qrphf2Fl
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer B4azPZSl

I didn't test the product using the wand, rather with my lip brush. But, looking at the applicator end it looks small in width. Usually, lip glosses and lacquers have a thicker applicator.

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer XvPIQ5xl
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer TBP1cxKl
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer Qkui89sl

The product is gloppy and applies the same. I had to apply several times with my brush. The brush did not apply as heavy in color as it looks in the container. I tried a swatch but it did not swatch well.

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer RwkXyktl

I did not like this product and I'm not recommending it or this brand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, L.A. Colors Mosaic Bronzer. I immediately liked the Mosaic colors of the bronzer. While other bronzers I have seen are shimmery or have a glow from the package, this is matte and I prefer it to the other. In my opinion for myself, the highlighter is enough glow.
I like the packaging, the round clear top. And, when using, you can use all the color in a sweep or if you want the color darker sweep over the darker portion only. With all one tone that is your only option.

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer B23zn2sl
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer VRJTAeJl

I don't have a brush for bronzer right now so I used a round brush. I'm getting new brushes and more accessories for better application. The bronzer is right below my blush CG Cheekers Plum, the brown color.

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer ZonKO4al
e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer 03yAG7Wl

I like the bronzer and I recommend.  Very Happy

e.l.f. Lip Lacquer And LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum