Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation I_vote_lcapWet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation I_voting_barWet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation I_vote_rcap 

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation

Go down

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation Empty Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:16 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone, hope you are having a great weekend. Very Happy  
This post is about Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation. Looking at their website, its claims are about Photo ready foundation.

https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/foundation/photo-focus-foundation.html

"Your skin, only better. Our new high-performing, skin-perfecting foundation underwent major road testing under seven different photo lighting conditions to deliver flawless camera-ready makeup every time. Specially made with a matte, light-diffusing complex to give your skin #nofilter perfection."

High-performing, breakthrough formula -

Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos -

Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash -

They also have a  *Find Your Shade Here*  Link to help you know your undertone and find your shade.

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation AgxQPbKl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation 8Y4ZvJll
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation BVHYrB8l
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation SIeRRmCl

I wore this yesterday to see how it did. The first thing about the top is, its not a pump.  And, while you can pour like other liquid foundations, this has a paddle-like 'scoop'.  This is the first foundation that I have seen a scoop in the top. That said, once the foundation goes down a little from use, the scoop will help with the quantity of use and application. Pouring too much won't happen.

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation BCRk8uGl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation Q9UbJCcl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation LK7ubXnl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation DgKj8FTl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation Y4Mw9Bcl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation W5KhKnMl                                            
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation YLqs3KLl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation DaeYOLhl

I chose Rose Ivory as its the only cool besides Natural Peach that is too dark. Before applying, I primed with CG Trueblend Base Business pore minimizer.
I used a damp sponge to apply and the foundation sets quickly so you need to apply somewhat quickly or portions at a time. I dotted the foundation and then patted/buffed it in. Then it was a little tacky so I set with my Loreal pressed powder and my brush.
I was out doing things, so these photos are in the car. I took photo's in a few different lights so you could get a view of the foundation. My bronzer is L.A. Colors Mosaic and my blush is CH Cheekers Plum.

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation JDTSundl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation BHcL3xOl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation Q7jw13Il
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation P40MPkwl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation UqEHrxDl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation UXcPnhul

I swatched this several times and did not get a vivid set swatch on my arm. So, I'm posting the swatch that was the best and a swatch on a paper towel, this swatch shows the tone better. T foundation is a little pinker than shown on the paper towel.

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation CLAaSgZl
Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation CAh42iAl

After wearing yesterday and well into last night, it's alright. I think there could be more cool tones to choose from. It wore alright. I give it thumbs up.

Wet N Wild: Photofocus Foundation BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum