Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation I_vote_lcapWet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation I_voting_barWet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation I_vote_rcap 

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation

Go down

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation Empty Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:30 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation:

Hey, Everyone, I hope all is well with you.  I bought Wet N Wild Cushion Foundation at Walgreens the other day. I've watched reviews of other cushion brands and liked them so I bought this foundation when I saw it there. Fortunately, Wet N Wild foundations go by undertone. Every foundation has its undertone on it so you get the correct one. No guessing.  That said, this foundation is a light/medium foundation and it's too dark for me, but its the lightest cool they had.
So, it's a compact that comes in a box. The box is cute and all the information is right on the box.

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation 5DXBq4ml
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation HLYAxskl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation JbCzks9l

The top of the compact is like the box, but the rest is a beautiful black tone
I liked the compact as soon as I saw it and the 'sponge' it comes with. The sponge is thin and feels velvety to the touch on the product side. The little finger 'strap' is a silk feel which complements the sponge.

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation AjQ8p4Jl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation 4Zf8aF4l
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation UjdjbB5l
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation K7lTBiOl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation UioBHLxl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation I8VQo8Bl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation VC7zD8Sl

The velvety sponge sits in a little black well, like a door that opens up to the cushion on the other side. The sponge is not like the Real Techniques sponge or those similar, either is thickness or feel. It soaks up the product quickly and you have to apply and pat quickly because the product sets quick.

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation U8uO9eHl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation YuxMf24l
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation M5awpD4l
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation EH1Bzcul
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation Hk6J2h2l
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation ECaJPHbl

This is the foundation on me. While it's too dark, it applies well and I liked it. I also liked that it comes with its own sponge - similar to cream to powder foundation.
It's also buildable and looked good after applying again. The second photo shows the foundation around my nose.
Third photo I included my eye color. I am wearing Milani's eye primer, and a review is coming.
Eye color is 'no-name' gray and blue from my 'no-name' eye palette.

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation HXZa6Vol
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation G2KEwpjl
Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation Fut53Cnl

The foundation set quickly and well. I did not use primer or powder because I wanted to see what it would do.
Now, the things I did not like about it. First, I appreciate that Wet N Wild wanted to see how the public liked the foundation first and put out a slight color, or tone selection. I need one or two lighter but this was it.
Second, the sponge is a cute, light velvety feeling sponge with a gentle silk-like strap on the other side. I was hesitant to wash it like my other sponge because it could ruin the feel on both sides so I did not do anything- yet. Also, there are no directions for washing the sponge to clean it after each use. So, you don't want to leave the sponge-like that and keep using it - as is.

The last is important. IMO, if you buy this foundation, you might buy a sponge similar in shape that can be washed with ease so no problem.

Wet N Wild Mega Cushion Foundation BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum