The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Palette
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 pm by Admin

» Look. At. This.
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm by Admin

» Wait....What?
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 pm by Admin

» My New Favs And Go To's
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:14 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Primer Potion
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 pm by Admin

» E.L.F. Brush Shampoo And Cleaning Brushes
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:30 pm by Admin

» Names And Colors
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:55 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes 2
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:32 pm by Admin

» YT Live Chats And Sessions
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm by Admin

April 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx

Go down

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx Empty Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx

Post by Admin Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:56 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone,
I apologize for the long time span in posting blog posts. It's been a long while and I still have more reviews to post. But, I did the vlog of this, and I wanted to get this out with the vlog.

So, in this post, I'm discussing Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx. This is not going to be a long review. I will be getting to why this is. First, the color of this liner is beautiful, a very beautiful black color.

This is the packaging in the store:

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx 517Fdy0l
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx UEytjYyl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx 5AIhy5Yl

Now, for the inner packaging. I have not bought a liner with inner packaging like this before. Inside the black pencil holder is a clear plastic holder that's surrounding the liner. And, as the liner advances, the clear plastic does also. I thought that they could have done this because of the delicate liner. But, during use, the tip broke on me when I was swatching the product. If it's for product safety, it doesn't work.

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx ZHidSpql
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx LBQ64TNl

Alright, to begin with, the liner is very creamy to line with, so if you buy this, keep this in mind when you line with it. I lightly lined my waterline top and bottom and then my upper lash line. This does the same thing Milani Pencil does, the product comes off on your lashes. The great this about this is, it's an automatic pencil so no sharpening.

This is my eye look when I first lined. And, my eye color is Stila Shade Mystere in Spellbound.

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx DHHeCk7l
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx E6l4D5Ul

Then, the wear test. These are photos during the day.

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx KYml003l
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx B9r9SOdl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx FDWoawBl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx EgOyFswl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx ZNC54hDl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx 7JWmx81l
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx CRmFeCul
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx CuuX8qMl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx TWk0E5wl
Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx HbXPknTl

As you can see, this started to degrade pretty quickly. It came off my waterline and then it transferred below my lower lashline. Then came off my upper waterline and slowly disappeared from my upper lashline. I did not clean anything up, reapply or change anything. I left it for you to see what it was doing.

It's supposed to be waterproof. I didn't get to find out because it didn't last.
So, IMHO, if you see this in the store, it's another pass on by and keep on going.

That is all for this review. Many more are on the way. I have the vlog of this ready and waiting to post so that they will post together. Two ways to see the product and what it did and does.

Alright, Everyone, thank you so much for being my faithful readers and viewers. I appreciate all of you. Thank you, Cool  so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.

Cover Girl: Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil In Black Onyx Zua5Zkwl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum