The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Milani Eye Primer

Go down

Milani Eye Primer Empty Milani Eye Primer

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlog: https://www.thefashionjournal.net/t162-milani-eye-primer#163

Hello, Everyone.  Very Happy

This post is about Milani Eye Primer. I have used Milani liners for several years and I think they are the Best. They are waterproof, zero running and the color is vivid and crisp. The black is a cool-toned black that I have not found anywhere else. They are long-lasting, no reapplying constantly. And, where you put it, it stays until you take it off.

So, when I saw eye primer I got it. It comes in a plastic package, and it is in a tube and cap.
I noticed the top of the tube is different than other tubes. This tube top is raised and not flat. I have been dealing with tubes in the last couple of days and one particular tube has had content under pressure situation with product coming out quickly. This does not do that.

Milani Eye Primer 3ez834ml
Milani Eye Primer LVgo3yKl
Milani Eye Primer DGK6GS1l
Milani Eye Primer Dv7SjcXl
Milani Eye Primer CmzsNUWl

The primer is a light beige color that disappears after applied and rubbed in with fingers. It's a little goo-ish but does not feel bad. It goes on like a thick moisturizer or cream product and then disappears fast. I have another eye Palette from CG I have been testing out. That review with primer is coming.

Milani Eye Primer 4DOqiEMl
Milani Eye Primer VGqFD2Vl

For now, 'No Name' Palette colors blue and gray. These colors stayed vivid and looking good all day and well into the evening. The foundation in this photo is Wet N Wild Cushion, which is too dark for me but the only cool foundation there that was a cool foundation. That review is right below this one.

Milani Eye Primer H26vTJ5l

Milani Eye Primer has my Approval. It's a great primer and keeps eye color looking great and long-lasting.

Milani Eye Primer BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum