The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I know
A New Discussion On Time EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:50 pm by Admin

» Hmm...
A New Discussion On Time EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 2:19 pm by Admin

» Cover Girl Outlast Extreme Wear 3-In-1 Full Coverage Liquid Foundation 24 HR Sweat And Humidity Test 2
A New Discussion On Time EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 5:11 pm by Admin

» Too Faced Samples: Born This Way In Snow And Hangover RX
A New Discussion On Time EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:21 pm by Admin

» The Haul
A New Discussion On Time EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 8:52 pm by Admin

» Humidity And Sweat Test With L'Oreal Infallible Up To 24 HR Fresh Wear
A New Discussion On Time EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 5:32 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator In Porcelain
A New Discussion On Time EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:39 pm by Admin

» The Directions
A New Discussion On Time EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 8:45 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator Tinted Skin Veil In Porcelain
A New Discussion On Time EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:13 pm by Admin

August 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

A New Discussion On Time

Go down

A New Discussion On Time Empty A New Discussion On Time

Post by Admin Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:23 pm

In the past month, I have bought the largest haul ever. And, it's not over. I still have a lot of product on the way. There were many items I wanted and I bought them all. One item I bought was because the product is new with the brand but the rest are a product that's new that I have wanted for a while.  I can't wait to review them all. The thing is, there is always going to be product I can't wait to get and review. That will not stop. Cosmetics are fun and there is a lot you can do with it and a lot of it out there. Some products we will like, I hope all of it. But, we might come across product we don't. That's alright. We review it and note why we don't like it and move on.

What's interesting is, that I already have product going
into The Products That Don't Work for 2021. and it's only March. That said, there is a lot of product I have bought so far that I like. I hope there will be more on the Like list than on the Skip list.
We will find out. This is the first haul I bought online also. Before I bought instore. But, so many items were easier to get online and I liked being able to get exactly what I wanted. Sometimes, I've had to buy a color or product the closest to what I wanted because that brands didn't have their product I was interested in, so I had to go with another one they had.

When I told you great things and all new stuff was coming, I meant it. That hasn't changed. Well, more things are coming. The last few vlogs are just getting started. And, yes, I know blog reviews also. Get ready...

And, I made the weekly post. Laughing

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this blog. Thank you for reading and I will see you in my next post. Cool

A peek

A New Discussion On Time QbuJf2bm

A New Discussion On Time JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum