The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Palette
Everything But Curvy EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 pm by Admin

» Look. At. This.
Everything But Curvy EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm by Admin

» Wait....What?
Everything But Curvy EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 pm by Admin

» My New Favs And Go To's
Everything But Curvy EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 7:14 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Primer Potion
Everything But Curvy EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 pm by Admin

» E.L.F. Brush Shampoo And Cleaning Brushes
Everything But Curvy EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:30 pm by Admin

» Names And Colors
Everything But Curvy EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:55 pm by Admin

» Urban Decay Stoned Vibes 2
Everything But Curvy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:32 pm by Admin

» YT Live Chats And Sessions
Everything But Curvy EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm by Admin

April 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Everything But Curvy

Go down

Everything But Curvy Empty Everything But Curvy

Post by Admin Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:59 pm

I have been looking around YT tonight especially after posting my vlog about my new jeans. And, I look up "maurices jeans" in search and the page pulled up a page full of videos of jeans of several sizes, and, 'Mom' jeans, and Plus jeans, straight jeans... Everything but Curvy jeans.

There were several 'maurices try on haul, maurices plus try-on, maurices spring tops try on, but Zero for m jeans.
I think many people do not understand the difference between Cury and Plus.
Plus is a size range while curvy
is a body type. A person can be slender and wear plus. A person can be slender and wear curvy but the slender curvy proportions will be different. Curvy comes all different and not the same. Plus range in Juniors and Women start at certain sizes but curvy starts in core sizing which is 9/10 and below and it also goes into plus sizing and it specifies Junior Curvy Plus or Women's Curvy Plus.

Women's Curvy Plus has a W before the size to let you know it's Women's. Juniors just have a series of X's and a number to specify the curvy size. But, they are different lines. And, Plus is different from curvy.

There have been models- well-known models that were, modeling plus size jeans. I know that a lot of people didn't think so at a size 12. A size 12 is Juniors Plus. Core sizing is size 9/10 and under.
I understand that they wanted Women's Plus. Women's plus and Juniors plus are both valid sizes and should be treated with respect.
As for YT, I found it interesting that no one understands or knows curvy, that video just wasn't posted- besides mine.

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this post. Have a great evening, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you in my next blog.

Everything But Curvy CYVZTlbl
Everything But Curvy NtI7yMGl

Everything But Curvy Zua5Zkwl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum