The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
June 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Mostly The Review

Go down

Mostly The Review Empty Mostly The Review

Post by Admin Mon May 31, 2021 12:53 pm

* For Those That Served And Did Not Come Home - And, to the Families who had a Service Member that did not come home.*
-  Thank you for your service  -

Mainly in videos, I discuss the product and what I'm doing. But, also, about updates on new things coming. In this last video, I discussed myself a little, a gift I was given, and some of my background.  I had a good time with the look and talking about those things.

I have discussed family events and other things before. In a video, I discussed giving away a lot of cosmetics that I didn't use to my sister who gave it to a friend of hers because she wouldn't use it either.

I notice people do like personal discussions and little facts about the person. They like to know more about the person they are watching or listening to.

When I listen to a reviewer or watch a review, I do so for information about the product. Then I walk away and I don't think about the reviewer again. I'm really different in that aspect. I'm there for the product review and then I move on. But, I will look on YT to see if they have posted another review or see if anyone I watch has another video up.

I understand about wanting to know the reviewer better or things about them.
I didn't get my earrings in yet. I still have to remove my gauge. I will get it done.

Thank you all for reading reviews, watching vlogs, reading the blog posts I do. I appreciate all of that. You are awesome and great.
Everyone, have a great Memorial Day and I will see you in my next post.

Mostly The Review JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum