Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Keep Them: The Products That Work I_vote_lcapKeep Them: The Products That Work I_voting_barKeep Them: The Products That Work I_vote_rcap 

Keep Them: The Products That Work

Go down

Keep Them: The Products That Work Empty Keep Them: The Products That Work

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:04 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone,

This post I'm discussing the products that work. Some of these are new and some I have had for a while, but I like them both. Some of the products I don't use but I have approved them because they do what they say and they will work for others.

So, these following products are Keepers...

Keep Them: The Products That Work LX0c3mfl

Although this is not my foundation, I have reviewed it and it is blendable. I also like that Loreal came out with their Cool, Neutral and Warm foundations. What a tremendous help for people so they know their undertone and correct color.

Keep Them: The Products That Work OKmYFidl

CG Aquasmooth Foundation. This moisturizing cream to powder is great. It blends great, is medium to full coverage( buildable) and nondrying. It sets by itself no powder needed. Just set and you are good to go. Last time I wore this I got water on my face and my foundation didn't budge.

Keep Them: The Products That Work Pg1M37cl

This product is a Dollar Store buy and although a 'No Name' Palette, the colors are glittery/shimmery and brilliant. I have used these eye colors many times, they work pretty well for a dollar.

Keep Them: The Products That Work PDNtwrwl

Although another 'No Name' Palette this Wet N Wild palette is great. The colors are rich in tone and glitter. They are very beautiful. I paid fifty cents for this, so...pretty great.

Keep Them: The Products That Work SDFR0UEl

LA Colors Mosaic Bronzer is a great bronzer. I like Mosaic color and effect. More depth than a single toned bronzer. And, I have a choice which colors I want to use. Maybe one day darker bronzing than other days.

Keep Them: The Products That Work PoTpY7Dl

CG Cheekers Plum. This blush is a beautiful color with a shimmer. When you turn to the side it goes to a highlighter. It's beautiful in every light.

Keep Them: The Products That Work JzzuUXBl

Loreal True Match powder. This powder is well-liked. If I need to set my foundation this product sets on contact with no waiting. I have tried other powders but they have not been like this one.

Keep Them: The Products That Work 3ez834ml

Milani Eye Primer. This primer is great. Goes on well and disappears quick. Keeps eye color perfect, vivid and stays until you take it off.

Keep Them: The Products That Work O6q7HFEl

Covergirl Trublend Matte. Amazing foundation. It comes in three different undertones and is weightless wearing. It sets by itself and it transfer-proof. It also stands up to water and doesn't budge. Last time I wore this I didn't use powder. It set, I put my bronzer and blush on and some setting spray and that was it. I have worn this for over 24 hours and it was like I just put it on.

So, this is my list of keepers in this post. Not my full list but a small haul for now.

Keep Them: The Products That Work BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum