The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

In Between

Go down

In Between Empty In Between

Post by Admin Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:42 pm

I have looked at several videos that are about high-end brands and their lower-end counterpart. They show the high-end on one side and the lower-end on the other side of their face. But, the higher-end is well over two hundred dollars, and the lower-end is around two hundred dollars...

So, I'm doing one but the high-end is going to be a lot lower and the low-end is going to be a lot lower. It's going to be a reasonable area of purchase.
Sometimes I think that with all the hauls that some reviewers do, they can lose sight that there are viewers that are buying their makeup at the Dollar Store or Family Dollar or Walmart like Wet N Wild, Rimmel, etc.

While I do know that there are viewers that have both types of cosmetics in their collection, it's good to know that the upper-end cosmetics have lower-end counterparts that do the same thing and work just as well.
Am I going to tell you what brands and products I'm using? No. You will have to tune in and find out.

I just finished posting a sweat test with Covergirl that passed the test. I have several more tests with several other foundations, that and redoing the mask test with a brush and not a sponge. And, we are doing a lot more things.
You will find out...

Alright, Everyone, that is all for this chat. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

In Between JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum