The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

The Directions

Go down

The Directions Empty The Directions

Post by Admin Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:45 pm

I have had dealings with products that have had directions on the packaging and it went well. I applied just like it said and it looked great.

Then, I have had products with zero instructions on the packaging, you just kind of find what worked. In some of those instances, nothing worked. Then I have had other products that had the instructions on the website and not on the packaging. The thing with that is, there are people that do not know they can go on the brand's website and look up the product. There are a lot of people that do not know that they can go on cosmetics websites and look up their products.

There are also products that have the directions on the website and the packaging but the directions were wrong and did not work. And, the very thing they said not to do worked and the product looked great.

It's funny, all the above. And, there was only one occasion where the product did not work for me no matter what I did.

Alright, that's all for now. Many more vlogs, blogs, and chat coming your way.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in my next post. Cool  

The Directions JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum