The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

The Haul

Go down

The Haul Empty The Haul

Post by Admin Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:52 pm

The last several hauls I did were online with Ulta and I bought several items.
I had several different hauls from there and I couldn't wait to review each item. I have bought product from several different places and they were all different.

Some were from Walmart and other grocery and department stores. Several were from Family Dollar and the Dollar Store. And, other hauls were from Marshalls, which has some great product.

This last time was from Ulta and I went back several times. They had some great sales and I bought a lot. There was a lot of variety and I did consider what I would use or not. Sometimes I buy product for review but I mainly buy what I can use.

In the last two weeks I went to buy more product and this time it was instore. I went twice and bought more product. I had a list and this time some pf the things on my list were not available. I wanted several items from a certain brand but they were not in-store.

I still have products from different places and this time, they really are from different places. A couple of times I had to wait to review because I had to get some things to go with them. I  have another review but it's waiting until I get something that I will use before I review the product.

I like to surprise you all with what I get. You don't know what is coming so it's like......What is next?

Alright, Everyone, I hope you have a great evening. I know I didn't tell you a lot, like brands or what the product was but I do let you in on a little in either a blog post or a vlog.
Thank you for being my great Followers and Subs  Very Happy
I will see you in my next post.  Cool

The Haul JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum