The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Palettes
Hmm... EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Gel Eyeliner In Black
Hmm... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:40 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Gel Eyeliner In Purple
Hmm... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:42 am by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner
Hmm... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:18 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner
Hmm... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 am by Admin

» Middle To Low
Hmm... EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:24 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild 32-Pan Palette And Colour Spell Zenith Swatches 2
Hmm... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:36 pm by Admin

» L'Oreal And Maybelline Displays At Walgreens
Hmm... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:01 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Display At Walgreens
Hmm... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 12:58 pm by Admin

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Hmm...

Go down

Hmm... Empty Hmm...

Post by Admin Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:19 pm

I have not encountered a foundation that made my face itch until this last foundation. I thought I would try it again with a different primer and see if that fixed the situation. I won't be trying the foundation again until it's cooler in temp because this foundation started getting miniature holes in it when I went outside briefly.

Aside from going to a lighter color, the foundation applies thin even though it's a thick and runny foundation. The application and wear are not like the texture and characteristics of the foundation first pumped. It's an interesting foundation and there are things I like about it and things I don't like.

Also, for a very fair foundation, it's very dark. It's more like a Light in tone. If I were to swatch it besides L'Oreal Alabaster, it would be darker in tone and Alabaster is a light foundation. And, I'm going to swatch other Light foundations beside it to show you what it looks like besides the other foundations.

Starting with TF Snow, L'Oreal True Match C1 Alabaster, Cover Girl Trublend Matte L 20, Cover Girl CG Smoothers 705 Ivory

The first photo is at an angle, and the second photo is flat to see the swatches better. Last is with flash. Also, the last swatch is CG Smoothers.

Hmm... S22W3NIl
Hmm... 7aKbBxCl
Hmm... Kw3Ggnhl

You can see that TF is the same to darker in tone and in this line it's very fair. I think it's dark. I'm going to use Snow again with a different primer and if the foundation causes itching, I will not purchase it again. I will let you know.

Alright, Everyone, have a great weekend and I will see you in my next post. Cool

Hmm... JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum