Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul I_vote_lcapFoundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul I_voting_barFoundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul I_vote_rcap 

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul

Go down

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul Empty Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:15 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories:

Good day, Everyone.  Very Happy

I have been shopping and also working on new ideas and doing things that are coming up.
Looking at different foundations I'm going to be reviewing as well as eye colors, eyeliner and more.

I went to Walgreens to look at swatches and I noticed some things about those brands. These things have not been discussed in reviews I have watched so I was surprised to note the following.

Ignore the two swatches on the end by my wrist, the other farther in is Revlon. Their foundations
Shimmer like they have a miniature glitter in them. When I do the review, I will get a good close view.

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul N1PGbPkh

And, Hard Candy(the two pink by my wrist- pale and darker), while described as lasting 16 hrs, lasted for days and through showers, including body wash. I test my swatches to see how long they last and how far they will go.
This brand was surprising.

Hard Candy just swatched

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul ITiGFVuh

Same swatches a couple of days later
Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul SibGn5Fh

The other swatches on the other end are Maybelline, deciding in color

So, this is a small portion of what is coming. I wanted to show you a little of what I bought, but far more are on the way.

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul HAH8LUSh

Foundation, Eye Liners & Color Plus Accessories: Another Haul BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum