The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Palettes
So Busy... EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Gel Eyeliner In Black
So Busy... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:40 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Gel Eyeliner In Purple
So Busy... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 11:42 am by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner
So Busy... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:18 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Neon Blue Gel Eyeliner
So Busy... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 am by Admin

» Middle To Low
So Busy... EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:24 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild 32-Pan Palette And Colour Spell Zenith Swatches 2
So Busy... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:36 pm by Admin

» L'Oreal And Maybelline Displays At Walgreens
So Busy... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:01 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild Display At Walgreens
So Busy... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 12:58 pm by Admin

September 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

So Busy...

Go down

So Busy... Empty So Busy...

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:53 am

Hey, Everyone, First, Thank you so much that you take the time to read my posts, watch videos in the vlog, and read reviews in the blog. I appreciate you.

This last week has been busy! I had a video that I did and something happened in the video and I had to delete it to start over. Then, something else came up and that pushed back the video, so I still have that. Now another thing has come up so I'm in the middle of doing that.

Right now, I have at least two products I could do a review on but there are some things I'm waiting on so I can be thorough. I've been thinking about doing another haul but I want to get one big one from the same place and do another one of product from other places, so I'm still deciding.

I like my job and what I do, it's fun. There have been times when I couldn't decide how I wanted to do a haul. This last time I ordered online but I really like it in person because I can look at the product close and decide if I want to do buy that. This last time the store I went to did not have what I was looking for so I bought online. Then I bought other things online and not what I went shopping for. Just letting you in on a little of my job.

That's alright, I have been looking for that type of product and I decided to buy it. I have been using it with good results. I want to repurchase and add some more products. I also have been thinking about the new product that I haven't bought yet. You will find out.

Alright, Everyone, that is all for now. All-new is coming your way, so stay tuned. Have a great day and I will see you in my next post.  Cool

So Busy... JgPbnbUl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum