The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Colour Spell Palette In StarGazer
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyToday at 6:06 pm by Admin

» The Packaging I Like With Swatches
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by Admin

» NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pt 1 & 2
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 10:01 pm by Admin

» BC Blank Slate Brush Color Swap Pad
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:22 pm by Admin

» Colormates Eye Palettes
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm by Admin

» NYX Cosmetics: Jumbo Eye Pencil In 619 Rust
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm by Admin

» Rue 21 Has Curvy Clothing
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm by Admin

» Wet N Wild, L.A.Colors And More At The Dollar Store
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:31 pm by Admin

» What's Up At Walgreens And Testers Update
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 pm by Admin

September 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

SHARETFJ

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort'

Go down

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' Empty Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort'

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:52 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort':

Greetings Everyone   Cool

This post is about the singles eye color 'Comfort' from the cosmetics brand Anastasia Of Beverly Hills.
This color is a warm color but I'm doing this review. The color is beautiful and shimmery, the color is a Satin and its Antique Copper.

This is their website, their colors are at the top of the page. The singles are 12.00.

https://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/eyeshadow-singles/eyeshadow-singles.html?cgid=eyes#start=8&cgid=eyes

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' YtwDNRZh

About their singles:

Available in 8 finishes and more than 100 shades, Eye Shadow Singles are individual pans of Anastasia Beverly Hills’ finely milled, easy-to-blend, full-pigment eye shadow formula. Choose from essential neutrals, pops of color and bright accents in ultra-matte, metallic, satin, duo chrome, titanium, shimmer, sparkle or velvet finishes.

Pair one of Anastasia’s recommended brushes with this product for only $10. Includes A3, A4, A6, and A16.

Purchase 4 or more shades and receive a free 4-well, 6-well or 8-well palette, so you can create your own custom, professional-quality palette
The full-pigment formula delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
Each shade blends seamlessly and has zero fallout during application and lasts all-day

So, on to this review.

Comfort- Antique Copper
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' Mqyyn5gh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' RxJj0cBh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' V96lGoZh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' GR675YHh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' OA9F7Hph

The brand claims are correct. The pigment has zero powder fly away or loose powder build up as you apply with a brush. Also, no powder particle on your face while applying.
The color is pretty.

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' K8TCqyPh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' 58hUbV4h

The eye color on me.

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' R7RhpvJh
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' DbygEq6h

The rest of my color choices - Cover Girl Roses in Mousse

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' QeUkvAyh

Then Loreal eye pencil in black and liquid liner in black Maybelline Eye Stiletto.

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' ExKMrLth

I give thumbs up for this eye color. They are 12 dollars a single and are a smooth application.
I approve  Very Happy

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills: Singles 'Comfort' BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum