Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Smashbox Primer Water I_vote_lcapSmashbox Primer Water I_voting_barSmashbox Primer Water I_vote_rcap 

Smashbox Primer Water

Go down

Smashbox Primer Water Empty Smashbox Primer Water

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:54 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smashbox Primer Water

In this review, I'm discussing Smashbox Primer Water. First, let's look up what Smashbox's website has to say.

You might have to magnify to read

Smashbox Primer Water Hh0hlxfl

" This 3-in-1 face primer and makeup setting spray hydrates preps and refreshes skin.

Photo Finish Primers got a makeover! It’s the same formula you’ve always loved, just with a fresh new look. Now it’s easier than ever to find a primer that’s perfect for your skin needs.

The Proof Is In The Primer!
In a consumer study on 102 women after 1 use:
• 93% said it leaves skin instantly hydrated
• 90% said it absorbs quickly

In a consumer study on 102 women after 1 week of use:
• 93% said it worked well with their skin tone
• 90% said skin felt refreshed

What I like about this is the product is a moisturizer, primer and a setting spray all in one. This can be used for all three or one 'product' at a time.

Also, silicone-free, alcohol-free and oil-free.

Smashbox Primer Water 61vvEPRl

The spray is like a spritzer and is refreshing water on your skin. I liked the feel of the product on my face. I also used this for a setting spray. This did very well setting my makeup even this summer in Hot weather. If I did not use this, my make up would melt.
I used this along with my Covergirl Trublend Matte Foundation. Fortunately, this foundation stays put Period until you take it off.  So, the foundation and the Primer Water used as a setting spray went a long way in 100-degree temps.

The packaging is fab. The bottle is glass and the top is plastic, it's classy. It looks great and its sprays with perfection. It spritzes the product in tiny particles that are more like walking through a delicate perfume spray. I liked it immediately and I have been using the water for a while.

Smashbox Primer Water GFzuZpbl

If you use this product or have used it, what are your thoughts or experiences with it?

Thank you for reading and commenting Very Happy

Smashbox Primer Water BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum