The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Smashbox Cosmetics: GET THE LOOK | Nighttime Summer Glam
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 5:13 pm by Admin

»  The Hits: The Products That Work 2
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:08 pm by Admin

» The Hits: The Products That Work
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics:GET THE LOOK | Daytime Summer Glow
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 pm by Admin

» New Ulta Update
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm by Admin

» L.A. Colors Shimmer FX Liquid Eye Topper
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:31 pm by Admin

» All New...
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:06 pm by Admin

» Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Eyeliner
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:18 pm by Admin

» Smashbox Cosmetics: GET THE LOOK | Bronzey Summer Glow
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm by Admin

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner

Go down

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner Empty Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner

Post by Admin on Thu May 23, 2019 6:34 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone  Very Happy

This post is about Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner. I was excited when I saw this liner and couldn't wait to use it. Also, I have something else I'm reviewing from this brand but that will be later.

Alright, so, the liner comes in a box with information about the liner and where its made which is Germany.

The box is rectangular white and red and just big enough for the long slim pen liner. The top is where the 'ink' is, so if you get this, make sure it's on tight.

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner 9kiXyDal

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner AFtq5D2h

The liner is black with a black top, it's a long and shiny sleek black pen. The product is black and the pen swivels up and can retract also.

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner 36wLfy8l

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner Y4nbTgBl

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner QNsMBFAl

When applying, the product is hard and not creamy or soft to work with. I would describe a gel as softer in the application and a glide on. No, this is a firm liner and I had to work it a little to get the liner to apply. I lined waterline top and bottom, and I did have to go over a few times to get the look I wanted. The same for the lash line and I had to reline two or three times.

This liner has glitter in it, a lot of it. When it did apply, glitter is thick. I did like that. This liner reminds me of NYX pen liner, it also has glitter. Both liners are identical.

I started here
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner XPst0ayl

First Application- Zero Primer

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner 4JwCQ0Vl

First App Other Side.
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner ZeItJaql

Later afternoon check

First side
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner JUW174Nl

Close up

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner CekVCYpl

Other side
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner Ab22uz2l

Last check

First side
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner VxuYARGl

Other side
Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner PIMcQETl

I didn't like the hardness of the pen and In the photos above, it has run. This is supposed to be waterproof so I did not like that. I also didn't like that I had to work the pen to get it to apply.

But, it did last on the top and it is still on the waterline, not as thick but it is still there. NYX didn't last at all even with primer.

With use, it may do better. I will continue using it and see. If it gets better I will review it again.

For now, it's ok.

Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Liner BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum