Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush I_vote_lcapLaura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush I_voting_barLaura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush I_vote_rcap 

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush

Go down

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush Empty Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush

Post by Admin on Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**To everyone that has served our country and is serving, Thank you, for Your Service**

Hey Everyone, I hope your Memorial Day weekend was a good one.
In this post, I'm talking about Laura Geller Retractable brush. I saw this on her website and I was interested and then the kabuki and even more interested.
So, out shopping, I saw the retractable brush and grabbed it. I wanted to see the great brush quality, especially when using eye color, blush, and foundation from Italy.

So, While I do not have her foundation anymore, I used it on my mineral foundation. I know her foundation( the one I bought) is a powder but mineral foundation and her powder foundation are not that different. The unique thing about this brush is it's retractable, so I thought it would be a different experience and the brush would give great application results. Good makeup results are from the product but also the tools that are used to apply, buff and blend the product.

I have had the brush for a while and today I decided to use it and see what it did.
It comes in a white short rectangular box. And, the brush is in a clear plastic pouch.
You open the pouch and pull out the brush. The pouch is not cheap plastic but its not a quality vinyl either.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush XlJaVrfl

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush KMc7vqPl

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush YrbZbVll

Alright, so I take the black lid off and I am looking to see how this works. The brush came out of its black holder and there was a turn like base at the bottom of the brush. There is not an area of instruction for how to use this brush so I didn't know if it just came apart and broke or if it is supposed to be that way.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush YCjYu1N

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush AoLMydP

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush RQYlEmy

When I tried to apply my makeup, the brush was flimsy and did not pick up much product.
I tried three times to use the brush but it did not apply well. The brush is not quality, nor the retractable portion or the black base and lid it comes in.

I used the brush that came in the Laura Geller Holliday package and it did far better.
I took photos to show the difference in the brushes.

The brush folds over easily on its side in both directions.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush RHnlZLMl

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush Gi1bFecl

And, the brush in the Laura Geller Holliday Package. Thicker and more firm, better to work with.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush BJOYgmil

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush W5XQaF2l

Last, my mineral makeup brush. Thick and firm, easy to use.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush UbrBb53l

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush LNpuVIAl

As for the metal containers, they are metal but of cheap quality. They are not like the Smashbox Primer Water lid.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush IgzUmR8l

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush FQXc3atl

So, I am not giving a Yes on this. There are better quality bushes at a better price at the drugstore or Walmart.

Laura Geller New York: Retractable Powder Brush BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum