The Fashion Journal
Welcome Smile
The Fashion Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What Is In My Makeup Jug
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

» Infallible Galaxy Stick In Cosmic Pink
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Admin

» Revolution Radiant Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm by Admin

» One Of These Highlighters...
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:17 pm by Admin

» What's In My Eye Colors Box?
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 6:20 pm by Admin

» Cosmetics Aisle At Albertsons
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:41 am by Admin

» New Ulta Update
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:31 am by Admin

» Hey, Everyone...
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 12:08 am by Admin

» BEST WAYS TO USE GLITTER EYESHADOW
Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:57 pm by Admin

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TFJ Results

TFJ Search

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories

Go down

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories Empty Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:24 pm

All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this review, I'm talking about cosmetic accessories. The first review is The Real Techniques Sponge. I have read and watched several reviews with this sponge for foundation and concealer. The technique used in those reviews looked good and their results were flawless.

So, looking forward to purchasing this sponge, I bought it to see what my experience would be.
With my first use, I wet the sponge and squeezed the excess until damp. After priming my skin I pumped one drop out and dipped a couple of times with the edge. I started tapping the sponge over areas of my face to cover. One thing I noticed immediately was the sponge soaked in more product then went on my face. So, I pumped more out and continued with the tapping motion. The foundation did not cover as well as my brush. But, I thought, I will try again to give it another chance. Again, the same. So, I have concluded, this sponge either does not work for me, I like the brush better or I need a different sponge. I'm thinking about trying the Beauty Blender. I have heard great things about it, so I will find out.
So, the Real Techniques Sponge Did not work for me.

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories EhsTkxcl

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories I9x3Qftl

Next, Elf Brush Cleaner. This cleaner comes in a dark bottle with a top that has a push on one side that flips it open and squeezes out a thick clear soap. Make sure you wet your brush before washing it.  And, this soap works great. It cuts the product and it rinses right out.
I recommend this product.

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories VWypOusl

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories WsGjiUFl

Last, this review is Wet N Wild brushes. I have small eyes so I found this brush works well for shadow, although it's not for that. The product stays on my brush and applies well. The bristles are good quality, they are not like plastic.

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories TK3QBj0l

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories D4hCD1rl

Elf, Sponges & Wet N Wild: Cosmetic Accessories BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum