Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Admin
Keepers: The Products That Work I_vote_lcapKeepers: The Products That Work I_voting_barKeepers: The Products That Work I_vote_rcap 

Keepers: The Products That Work

Go down

Keepers: The Products That Work Empty Keepers: The Products That Work

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:34 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a video also: http://the-fashion-journal.forumotion.com/t91-keepers-the-products-that-work

Hey Everyone!  I hope your day is great.

This post is about more products that work and their benefits.
So keep reading to know more.

1. Spackle- This is a great primer that does what it says. It hydrates and keeps my foundation looking good. When I take my foundation off, my face is so soft. And, the product is Thick, Thick.  It feels slippery applying but not runny at all.  Fab.

Keepers: The Products That Work BMVfzirl

Keepers: The Products That Work P3gG6bLl

2. CG Smoothers -  It's thick, not like a mousse but it's not runny. This is a hydrating foundation for 11 hours. It does what it says. My face feels soft when I take this off.  It stayed all day with powder and setting spray. It's a
good foundation.

Keepers: The Products That Work V3okHDRl

Keepers: The Products That Work Xedsi4al

Keepers: The Products That Work S46ipj3l

3. L.A. Colors Wet To Dry Foundation- This foundation comes in a cute little compact with a sponge. The foundation, while not super soft and creamy and a more firm product, it does go on the sponge and apply well. And, it's buildable.  It looks good. It sets to a light powder finish. Some setting spray and your day is a go.  For a dollar, pretty good.

Keepers: The Products That Work 06FIdp2l

Keepers: The Products That Work DDfS5IFl

Keepers: The Products That Work OrgJfPPl

4. Fit Me Matte & Poreless - This foundation is Fab. While the product is runny, it sets quickly and you don't need powder. Some setting spray and you are good to go. And, it sets matte and hides your pores.

Keepers: The Products That Work 5ra0tyXl

Keepers: The Products That Work O0SkKdvl

Keepers: The Products That Work UMxVfwml

5. Loreal Trumatch Mineral Makeup- The best mineral makeup I've tried. Minimal fly away the powder applies and covers well. Use primer and setting spray and it's close to a liquid.

Keepers: The Products That Work DXjV828l

Keepers: The Products That Work 0wsZxmHl

Before
Keepers: The Products That Work 4wo8uFpl

After

Keepers: The Products That Work Ln24pULl

6.CG Cheekers Blush- This blush is a great product. I have one review on this. This blush has sparkle and shimmer and built-in highlight. It is a beautiful blush. This is color is plum.

Keepers: The Products That Work MoeLSc7l

And, this next keeper is awesome..

7. Trublend Matte Made Foundation- This is a thick, thick foundation, not runny at all. Blends well with a sponge or brush. Sets quickly and hides pores. Then no need for powder, just setting spray and its good for hours. When I take this off it still looks good.

Keepers: The Products That Work BiNCtLJl

Keepers: The Products That Work W3PDp8Bl

Alright, this is my newest list of keep products that work.

Keepers: The Products That Work BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.thefashionjournal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum